Tuesday 23 October 2012

The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Needless to say, this is the best film I've watched all year.
It has you laughing, crying, loved up, angry. You really empathise with the characters.

Now the big question is, was I watching Sam or Hermionie?
Emma Watson has found herself portraying a completely different character to the most well known 'geek', and she does a damn good job of it. There was one part only where I found myself thinking I could see a bit of Hermionie in her, but that was for a split second.

Emma has matured into such an outstanding actress considering her far than average upbringing.

I can't wait so see what else she has to come .

Love, Hayley xxx

1 comment:

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...