Saturday 20 October 2012

what's your favourite liquid liner?

Usually, I'm not really very adventurous when it comes to liquid eyeliner, I thought it all does the same thing and I never have a problem with how long it stays or anything, so I just stick to what I know, which is usually Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner. Cheap, leaves an alright colour, and I really like the applicator.
I recently decided to purchase the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner. I was so disappointed at first, I found it difficult to apply, awkward, I didn't know how much to put onto the brush, I was having a right mare! I carried on using it and after a week or so, I couldn't find a better eyeliner! It applies smoothly, quickly and I find I can create the best cat flicks with it that I could with any other liquid liner.
I think the only downfall is the price, at £7.99 I find it's quite steep for a small pot, but it does seem to last forever, so only time will tell if it's really worthwhile!

Do you have any favourite liquid liners? I'd love to try out some more if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...