Sunday 30 December 2012

what's in my handbag?

So this is a bit of an odd one for me today! But I do love having a nosy at everyone elses belongings so maybe you will me?! Sorry for the pictures, you guys all know what it's like this time of year to get decent pictures!



I didn't quite realise how much I had in my bag until I set it out like I did!

Since I got my appointments for Benefit and Origins the other day, I've kept my invitation slips in my bag for safe keeping. These are just a few of my rings, I actually picked them up from my boyfriend's house the other day, but I think I'm going to leave them in my bag as I always forget to accessorise.

These are pretty much my go to lip colours. I often decide when I'm on the bus on the bumpiest road that I fancy wearing lipstick, I don't make it easy for myself, do I? These are all Red Rimmel shades, I love Rimmel lipsticks, especially the new Kate Moss Matte ones. The other two are MUA ones, one in shade 7 which is a shimmery pink that I really hate, I don't know why I still have it. The other is shade 11 which is a neutral shade and is my normal, everyday lipstick.



I love this deodorant. I have really sensitive underarms and this is lovely, it doesn't irritate them too much, but most importantly, it doesn't leave white marks! I ALWAYS buy 'invisible' deodorants, it really, really pisses me off when it just falls away from my skin and leave white powder everywhere!
Hand sanitiser and cream, must have for me! My boyfriend's parents got my this hand cream for Christmas and it's doing it's job very well! Most hand creams get very greasy on me and my hands don't really get very dry, just sore, but this one feels moisturising and clean which is just what I'm looking for!
I always keep this foundation in my bag for top-ups. I find it easy to apply over other make-up, it leaves a nice finish and is a good price! It also smells real good...

These are just bits and bobs in my bag, my iPod, house and work keys, gum, nurofen, a train ticket. I love these mini nail files that I got at Leeds Festival this year. Sooo handy haha. I also took a few biscuits into work yesterday that are still floating around in my bag! A few Christmas cards are still hanging around as well like this one from Kyle who insists on calling me Chuckles! I always leave 50p hanging around the bottom of my bag because it makes me all excited when I find a bit of change hahaha.

I got the bag for Christmas, but it was from New Look, and the purse for my birthday from River Island. The picture doesn't do this bag justice. It's structured which I really like and it's just one you can carry on your arm. It does get quite heavy fairly quickly though :(


So, what's in YOUR handbag? Link me to yours, love having a good nosy! Take care guys.


3 comments:

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...