Thursday 10 January 2013

estee lauder gentle eye makeup remover

I've never really used eye makeup remover before, but when the Estee Lauder one came in at work, I snapped it straight up.

First of all, I'm not 100% sure if I love the packaging, it looks too plasticy haha, not like their others such as foundation that's a very classy, opaque bottle. But never mind, it's not the bottle that's doing the job!

There's not really a scent, it just smells a lot like water which I really like. If there was a scent I'd probably end up assuming it was going to sting or be bad for my eyes - not good. But the lack of scent makes it seem very pure and simple.

I think I tipped the bottle four times onto a cotton wool pad, which was more than enough. It removes make up quickly and effortlessly with no sensitivity, redness or stinging when it goes in my eye! What's better, there was not even a hint of a panda eye the next morning.


I don't think I'd ever repurchase this product unless it came into work again, it's so expensive and I'm sure I could find other eye makeup removers for a fraction of the price. But for now, I'm going to bask in this luxury product haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...