Saturday 5 January 2013

origins zero oil pore purifying toner

Toner Benefits:
  • Pores appear tightened and refined
  • Promotes a matte appearance
  • Leaves skin comfortable and refreshed



Well done, Origins. Once again, you've done exactly what you've said. 
Zero Oil retails at £17 and is so worth it.
I use this product prior to putting my make up on and you can see the effects lasting all day long. I suffer from big pores on my nose that within an hour of applying make up, my nose gets oily. The rest of my skin is fairly normal with occasional dry parts especially on my forehead. It's really difficult to find products that compliment both of my skin problems rather than making one worse. Using this really helped and I found my nose didn't really get oily at all. Super!

I was a bit nervous about this, I thought it may be a bit stripping or it would sting like other pore refiners I have used. But I was so wrong. I put a small amount of this on a cotton wool pad and the first thing that hits you is the fresh, minty scent. It's very cool when wiping it across your skin, but more refreshing that uncomfortable. It was really nice to apply actually, I didn't want to stop wiping my face haha! Like I said, very refreshing, cooling and clean. It kept my oily nose at bay all evening, I'd say about 4-5 hours. The rest of my face still felt very hydrating and nice. Before I applied this, I noticed I had a couple of irritating spots, but this morning, I did notice there was less redness on them and not so noticeable! 

Another thing I love about Origins products is the design. They look so nice, and will look even better once I've got all my skincare organised. Hopefully this will last me a long time! I will definitely be repurchasing, unless I come across something else that works even better.


1 comment:

  1. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is just spectacular
    and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post: kliknij

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...