Monday 11 February 2013

Clarins Daily Energizer Kit



Can I just say, sorry for the awful images! I've had a super hectic week!
For Christmas, I got myself the Clarins Daily Energizer Kit which includes the Cleansing Gel, the Wake Up Booster, the Cream and the Beauty Flash Balm, all from their Daily Energizer range. I don't have the box anymore, but I remember this kit is aimed at younger skin, from 18-30.

I had really high hopes for this, and I wasn't too disappointed! I'm not a fan of the cleanser, but that's only because I don't like gel cleansers, however it removed all my make up perfectly! My most loved product is the Wake Up Booster which I use as a toner. It's incredibly refreshing and has a really nice scent - perhaps a little artificial - but still super nice. The cream is really hydrating, soaks into the skin quickly and is light enough to use as a moisturiser under make up.
I did a review of the Beauty Flash Balm here, and although I wasn't won over there, it's certainly growing on me!

At first I didn't really believe that it was exactly energizing or brightening, but after using my Simple skincare products, I really did miss using this in a morning. It creates a lovely, smooth base for my make up and strangely, is a pleasure to wake up and use haha!

I definitely think I'd consider buying the Wake Up Booster once this smaller version is all used up. These are all great sized samples to say the entire kit costs just £15. I definitely recommend giving it a go, it's a great introduction to Clarins.


1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the cleansing gel, £15 is an absolute bargain for the set

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...