Thursday 30 May 2013

REN HYDRA-CALM CLEANSING MILK



If you saw in my Evening Skincare Routine post, you'll have found out that I've slightly fallen for this baby, that is the REN Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk. Before this, I'd never used a cleansing milk, balms, creams, water, you name it - I've tried it, but milks were a category I wasn't well acquainted with.

It feels very lotion-like until you massage this into your skin and the warmth turns it milky. Not until you look like you're sat under a cows udder, don't worry, but more like when I balm turns oily. It's incredibly soothing - there's nothing I like more than giving my face a good ol' massage and making sure all the hydrating goodness gets soaked in. It removes makeup effortlessly and very gently - usually, I can really feel when a cleanser is removing everything, but with this it was more of a "is it actually taking anything away?!" situation.
I like to remove it with a flannel and afterwards my skin feels very soft, supple and super clean but in no way 'squeeky clean' which I love. It just feels hydrated and fresh.

The scent leaves something to be desired, but having sensitive skin this is something I'm not unfamiliar with, at the end of the day, if it does the job, that's what matters!

What do you think to REN Hydra-Calm? Are you a bit clueless when it comes to milks and balms? Let me know!


You can find Hayley Loves on BLOGLOVIN' and TWITTER

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try REN products and this sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must try some REN products, ive seen them written about everywhere xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...