Tuesday 2 July 2013

LUSH SHEFFIELD BLOGGER EVENT






On Friday the 28th me and a group of bloggers attended the Lush Sheffield event and boyyy was it a lovely night! Besides the fact I'd been on my feet all day in heels and were sporting a massive blister, there was a lot of laughter and frankly a ridiculous moment from me, but more on that later...

The evening was split into three station - Rochelle was introducing us to the Emotional Brilliance range, giving us make overs and exciting us all with the dry ice. After a loottt of consideration and natter, I let her try the lipstick in Perspective on me, a nude with just the right amount of pink to liven things up. It was absolutely gorgeous and gained me a fair few compliments whilst lasting me the entire night, I even had to get the ol' Bioderma onto my lips to remove it!

The second station was massages which very sadly I missed out on, it was aaalways busy (which definitely made me want it more!) so I moved onto the next station where we watched another Lush employee make the Angels on Bare Skin cleanser. I literally could not believe how simple and quick it was to make! 10 minutes later, we were walking away with a fresh pot stored safely in our pockets. Of course, I had to be an absolute idiot and say "so...it's all handmade then?!". All I'm gonna say is it was a very long day hahaha!


It was great to meet up with some bloggers and friends and I cannot waaait for them to hold another event (pretty please?!)
What are your favourite Lush products?



You can find Hayley Loves on BLOGLOVIN' and TWITTER

11 comments:

  1. This looks like such a great event. Perspective was the lip colour that got chosen for me the first time I done the Emotional Brilliance wheel and I loved it on, I just need to convince myself to part with that much money for a lipstick! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a top night :D With lots of freebies, just spotted myself in one of the photos :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this sounds so great, gutted that I missed it! I hope there's more blogger events in Sheffield cos it'd be so great to meet more sheffield bloggers. (And my favourite lush product is catastrophe cosmetic facemask, forever and ever!)

    girlmonstering.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo i heard about this event, can't go wrong with LUSH, love the stuff! Looks and sounds like a great time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was a lush event in Newcastle a few weeks ago and I sadly missed it but it sounds like you had a great time! Super jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Push-Up Strapless Sticky Plunge Bra all bobs sizes adhesive smaal and large freedom bara

    ReplyDelete
  8. pinoy lambingan Watch our favourite teleserye tambayan tv replays and get in touch to watch your pinoy tambayan lambingan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dance + Season 6: Latest & Full Episodes of Dance + online on Disney+ Hotstar.
    Binge watch episodes of Dance + entire season 6 only on Disney+ Hotstar.

    Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

    ReplyDelete
  10. From MX Player original hindi shows to Hindi dubbed shows you can make your
    weekend full of entertainment with these top 10 hindi web series streaming

    ReplyDelete
  11. KissAsian is the best website to Korean dramas and movies online free with
    English Subtitles and Dubbed. This website Chris Gayle, movies of genres ...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...