Tuesday 30 July 2013

THE MAMMOTH HAUL



So in my time away from the blog, I've been spending money - booooo. I'm now taking a much needed spending ban until I move to uni, I think! But I've been down to London and I couldn't resist picking a couple of things up.

The main things on my list were another bottle of Bioderma - standard - and I really wanted a new foundation. I popped into Selfridges where the most wonderful guy called Buddy on the Nars counter matched me up to a perfect shade of the Sheer Glow foundation. I've used this a few times since getting it and ooooooh lord, how have I lived without this?! Absolutely amazing!
I had a couple more things on my list like a new highlighter, I tried the MAC ones and I just really don't like them! I had my heart set on getting theBALM Mary Luminizer but of course &Other Stories were aaaall out, so I came away empty handed. I nipped into the Lush in Covent Garden when meeting someone and had to pick up another tub of Ultrabland.

I'd been after a gradual self-tanning product for a while and the most obvious seemed to be the Palmers one. Unpopular statement here, but I HATE the smell, absolutely vile! Otherwise, it's a great foolproof lotion. Origins GinZing moisturiser has been on my list since it was released, then when I saw it in my local Boots (which doesn't have Origins!) I felt it was fate and I needed to pick it up. More on that in my next post!

I saw that YSL, Lancome and Giorgio Armani fragrances had an amazing offer on lately - if you spend £50 on at least two products there was a brilliant gift with purchase consisting of the Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover, the YSL Baby Doll mascara, Armani Code, Lancome Hydra-Calm moisturiser, a Lancome lipstick and the YSL Youth Liberator serum (which my mum stole before I even bought it!). There's been two YSL products on my list for a loooong time now, and that the Touche Eclat foundation and the Sheer Candy lipstick in shade 6, so when I saw you could get the foundation and a cream blush in a set for £29 it seemed ridiculous not to get it! No?

I've been wanting to try some more mascaras lately, and the high street wins every time for me, so I was eager to try the Falsies mascara and a recent release, The Rocket Volume Express. For now, I'm absolutely loving these! I picked up another Colour Tattoo as well as these have been amazing in this heat!

Yes, yes, I now have over 60 nail varnishes, but a girl can never have too many! I couldn't resist picking up more of the Gelly Shine ones and the Maybelline Colour Show ones are fast becoming a favourite of mine. The Butter London polish and Nails Inc one I managed to get through Boots/Debenhams sales for only £3 and £5!

After getting some money through, I wanted to buy myself something really special to remember my late Nan by, and as she always bought me perfumes for Christmas, I thought this was the perfect thing.... and in went Diptyque Philosykos to my basket. This has specially been reserved for special occasions though!

Christ, what a massive haul! Add four pairs of shoes into the mix too, I really went crazy... The sad thing is, I know there are more things but I just can't find them. I also have one more product on the way, yep you guessed, theBALM Mary Luminizer will be mine!


You can find Hayley Loves on BLOGLOVIN' and TWITTER

12 comments:

  1. Wow, you bought so much! Bloggers dream haha! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Feeling a bit guilty now! Going to do a spending ban from now till mid-September! X

      Delete
  2. That is such a fab haul, I am so jealous xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try so many of the things you bought! I totally agree, a girl can NEVER have too much nail polish. The BarryM Gelly's are amazing, I'm wearing Greenberry at the moment. I'm also on a (minor) spending ban until uni, get me that student loan!

    Charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're brilliant :-) mine is until uni, too! Can't wait ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Haha, I love justifiying my shopping hauls when it comes to amazing offers and bargains. It really does make more sense to buy more to get a bigger discount! ;o)

    What are the quality of the Butter London polishes like? Yellow is a colour I don't have, so it would be good to know if it's a solid colour.

    I've just started following you on BLOGLOVIN. If you're interested in following a new blog, I'm on http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7951983 or you can find me here - www.thethingsilloveblog.com rambling about all sorts!

    Nahid xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!
      The quality is really good, lasts long and applies nicely - not a fan of the brush though!
      I love the yellow because it's not toooo vibrant :)

      Thanks! Xx

      Delete
  5. Someone was naughty! Haha fab post, some really great stuff you bought :)

    Katie xo
    sugarfixxbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went on a bit of a spree this week too after being good for months! I so want to buy GinZing and I love all the nail polishes you've picked up! xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...