Wednesday 12 February 2014

GATINEAU AGE BENEFIT MOISTURISER


I'm massively fussy when it comes to moisturisers. They have to be light, but super hydrating, but not irritating, but I like it to be obvious that they've made a difference.. Fussy, huh?

It took me a while to start liking the Gatineau Age Benefit moisturiser*. It's slightly fragranced and a bit too heavy for my liking, but I'll be honest, I'm hooked. I use this in the evenings and the effects this has on my skin is just like no other. It blurs every single imperfection and my skin looks glowing and fresh. I like that I can still slightly feel this on my skin in the morning as it creates a lovely base for my make up.
It's quite thick and rich but since it's the winter weather, it's exactly what my skin has needed.

The packaging is questionable. For the price of the product - an eye-watering £69.20 here - I'm not at all impressed with the obviously plastic packaging. The lid scratches so easily that it just looks awful now.
I know it's not all about packaging, but come on...

The tiniest amount transforms my face from a dehydrated mess to a soft, fresh face.


You can find Hayley Loves on TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...